Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My first transfer!!

Well, I did get transferred but that's ok. I got a new companion and his name is Elder Tupou. He is a Tongan Elder from New Zealand. My new area is San Pablo 2. It is very small compared to my last area. We have some work to do in it to get it running to where I would like it to be at. Me and Elder Tupou get along really well. I learned how to get along with "Polys" in the MTC which helps out a lot. The reason President put me with him is Elder Tupou is a hard worker when it comes to new missionaries in the mission and he has a lot he can teach me about Tagalog and teaching that Elder Richards couldn't. I need to start working on the language as well as my teaching ability. My new comp makes me do everything unlike my trainer. I can really feel my Tagalog improving though. This transfer will be a challenge but my next is going to be worse. I am going to be training and I will also most likely be district leader in my new area. That will be a real challenge. Elder Tupou told me that the reason he was put with me is because he is supposed to get me ready to become a trainer and a district leader (that's what he said president told him in the interviews we had). We should get along pretty well this transfer.

Well I am starting to really love pineapple now. The sisters in my new district live in an area that is famous for pineapples and a pineapple drink that is so good... Oh well I am still having a good time. 

Well I sent some new photos of me and I still haven't received that package yet... Oh well, I still love you guys even though I didn't get a birthday present. :(  I am super tired right now from Basketball this morning and I really can't think straight.

Anyways, love you lots and I hope you have a good week! Have a great week!

Elder Nielson

Elder Richards and I getting lunch ready! :)

How we cook our chicken here in the Philippines!

Just hanging out with the chickens! :)
Dinnertime!!
 
Delicious!
A shower guest! Don't worry - I dealt with it!

A beautiful day!
 
Some boat docks.
 
Color Run all the way over here!!
 
All the Elders and Sister Missionaries in our District.
 
Some P-Day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment