Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A New Trainer!

Well, I finally got a completed family!! And I have also been asked to be a trainer (training a new missionary - funny thing is - I am sort of still a new missionary!! :)) which almost for sure means I am also going to be the District Leader. Wow! I am a little stressed out about that, I guess, but whatever. I am sure I will I learn a lot with these next couple of transfers. Transfer day is like in 10 days haha - time to really work on Tagalog ha-ha.

Mom - It kind of sucks that there's not going to be any more Burst of Color Run... Oh well, I know it's a lot of work to coordinate and carry out - I wouldn't want to be the one to organize it! I don't blame you guys for needing a break!

Dad - That's awesome that you are going to be the school choir conductor next year ha-ha. Just remember to really take into consideration what the students want to sing. Even if your pretending haha. Pretend to really consider them. :) It sounds like you have a really good chance of getting a track and field banner this year! I hope you get it! I can't wait to here what will happen.

Well, I hope you all have a great week. I typed this pretty fast so sorry about the crappy wording ha-ha.

Love you lots!

Elder Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment