Monday, September 7, 2015

Last Transfer this Week!

So this week turned out to be pretty fun. I think the new office elders will do just fine without me. They are both fast learners. I am super excited to leave them behind. 

My new area is in Victoria Santa Cruz and my companion is Elder Lepenya. I really don't know very much about him. I am in an area that I really like too. It is a smaller branch that needs some work but everyone is super humble out there and the missionary work has some real potential. I leave on Thursday. Today the departing missionaries are leaving. There are only two of them. Elder Abeykoon and Sister Karawa. You remember Elder Abeykoon from my first area right? We were in the same house. He was the Sri Lankian elder. We have been making fun of them a whole lot because they have to go to the temple together. 

I have lots of favorite companions but I think my best transfer, on the other hand, was either with Elder Hapi or Elder Wooden. Those were literally the best 3 months of my mission. Right now I am just mentally preparing myself to "kill" (obviously some missionary slang!) myself in my next transfer. Hopefully this next transfer will be another one of my favorite. 

Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting out here and we had two investigators come up and bare their testimonies in church. How cool is that? I also bore my testimony and said goodbye to my ward. I will really miss them... Well love you lots! Have a good week!

Elder Nielson 
 Transportation?
 Safety first!
 Elder Benosa, Elder English & Me!



 Pizza Night at the Office!

1 comment: